At Lavender Health Spa the safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees are very important to us. We are continuing to take enhanced preventative measures to ensure the safest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained. Extensive protocols, upgraded training and enhanced cleaning procedures have been added to our existing housekeeping practices in all areas. We will be taking the greatest of care to ensure your time with us is safe and comfortable.
We will be operating on very strict time allowance for all guests to ensure that we can offer the safest experience for all our clients.
Below is an outline of the procedures that we will have in place to ensure you have a safe and comfortable stay with us.
- Face-coverings – staff will continue to wear a face covering but clients may do as in accordance with their own wishes.
- We have temperature checks available for all our staff and our guests upon arrival Standard protocols will be followed for anyone with a temperature above 38C.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up throughout the spa for both guests and staff.
- Every member of the team has and will continue to be provided with training on safety and sanitation protocols. We have retrained the team in Covid-19 Prevention and Control Measures and will constantly monitor government guidelines to ensure the strictest of controls are in place throughout.
- Our facilities including pool and Spa areas have been revised to ensure social distancing. We continually carry out risk assessments and for the moment, no access is permitted to the Mud Chamber. We expect that guests arrive pool ready which means wearing swimwear under your clothing to the spa. Facilities in our changing areas are limited to just changing as showers and hairdryers are not available for use for the moment.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from WHO and the NHS.
- We have a very strict arrival and departure time policy in place. This is to ensure appropriate cleaning and guidelines are adhered to in preparation for our next guests.
- Card only payments are encouraged. A non-refundable booking fee of £40pp is required at the time of booking. This booking fee can be transferred once if the appointment is rescheduled. However, if the booking is altered in any way within 48 hours- notice the booking fee is non -refundable and non -transferable.
- Any vouchers due to expire between March 2020 and April 2021 will be honoured. All vouchers purchased prior to or after these dates will be valid according to the date purchased plus 12 months. Vouchers cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and we will keep our policies under review with the latest recommendations and requirements set out by the Government. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and to ask any client to leave should any incident occur which endangers the safety of employees and clients through non- compliance of our Covid-19 policies.