At Lavender Health Spa the safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees are very important to us. We are taking enhanced preventative measures to comply with the latest guidance on cleaning and hygiene. Extensive protocols, upgraded training and enhanced cleaning procedures have been added to our existing housekeeping practices in all areas. We will be taking the greatest of care to ensure your time with us is safe and comfortable.
We will be operating on very strict time allowance for all guests to ensure that we can offer the safest experience for all our clients.
Below is an outline of the procedures that we will have in place to ensure you have a safe and comfortable stay with us.
- Face-coverings – all guests are required to wear face coverings for arrival at the spa.
- We have temperature checks available for all our staff and our guests upon arrival Standard protocols will be followed for anyone with a temperature above 38C.
- PPE is being used by our staff at all times.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up throughout the spa for both guests and staff.
- Every member of the team has and will continue to be provided with training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We have retrained all of our team in Covid-19 Prevention and Control Measures and will constantly monitor government guidelines to ensure the strictest of controls are in place throughout.
- Our facilities including pool and Spa areas have been revised to ensure social distancing. For the moment, no access is permitted to the steam room. We expect that guests arrive pool ready which means wearing swimwear under your clothing to the spa. Facilities in our changing areas are limited to just changing as showers and hairdryers are not be available for use for the moment.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from WHO and the NHS.
- We have a very strict arrival and departure time policy in place. This is to ensure appropriate cleaning and guidelines are adhered to in preparation for our next guests.
- Card only payments are encouraged. A non-refundable booking fee of £40pp is required at the time of booking.
- From October 2020 we will offer a full refund in the event that we have to cancel your appointment. However, should you cancel your appointment due to a localised lockdown or any other Covid-19 related reason we will be more than happy to rearrange a credit for an alternative date as a refund will not be offered.
- All vouchers due to expire from March 2020 onwards will be extended by 12 months.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and we will keep our policies under review with the latest recommendations and requirements set out by the Government. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and to ask any client to leave should any incident occur which endangers the safety of employees and clients through non- compliance of our Covid-19 policies.